This is Me

This is Me
My edufire profile

Information about me

Hello. I’m Enrique. A highly experienced language teacher. I’m also a veteran at edufire, as well as an Ambassador here.

Feel free to contact me if you need help in English or Spanish. Or, if you have questions, or if just feel like talking, send me a message.

CONTACT ME FOR SPECIAL RATES

PRIVATE GROUP LESSONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. I CAN CREATE GROUP LESSONS FOR YOUR COMPANY, FAMILY, FRIENDS, ETC.

Contact me for further information.

My name is Enrique! I was born in Cuba. And I’ve lived in New York, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Mexico again. And in Miami since ‘91’

I’m a highly experienced conversational English and Spanish teacher.

I HAVE GIVEN OVER 70,000 lessons in a very successful and rewarding language teaching career.

I’ve given many classes for many years. I developed my own language teaching method, and I also TRAIN teachers.

I began working at Berlitz as a Spanish and English teacher, and worked up the ranks until school director. I have many years experience in teaching conversational English and Spanish at all levels.

I can teach from a complete beginner level to advanced. I can focus on a specific need/topic the student. eg; business.

I’m very proud to know that I’ve helped so many people achieve their goals because of my help in learning to speak English or Spanish.

This is the most rewarding aspect of my career.

So, if you really need to speak the language, give me a call.

Your success is my success!


En Español

Me llamo Enrique. naci en Cuba, y he vivido en Nueva York, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Republica Dominicana, Mexico otra vez, y en Miami desde el ’91

Soy un profesor altamente experimentado en la enseñanza de Ingles y Español conversacional.

He impartido muchas clases a lo largo de muchos años.

He desarrollado mi propio método. Tambien ENTRENO profesores

Empecé a dar clases de inglés y español en Berlitz, y llegué a ser director de uno de sus centros.

Tengo muchos años de experiencia en la enseñanza de inglés y español a todos los niveles.

Puedo enseñar desde nivel principiante hasta avanzado.

Me enfoco a las necesidades/tema especifico del alumno. eg: negocios.

Estoy muy orgulloso de saber que he ayudado a tanta gente a lograr sus metas con mi ayuda en aprender inglés y español.

Esta es la mejor recompensa.

Así que si de verdad necesitas aprender a hablar el idioma, contactame.


Tu éxito es mi éxito.











My Updated Package Deals

Here are 2 packages:



1:1 sessions: $180.00 for 12 private sessions a month. This equals 3 per week for 4 weeks.



1:1 sessions: $120.00 for 8 private sessions a month. This equals 2 per week for 4 weeks.



Call me for further questions or information.



skype: enrique.kates



Thanks,



Enrique





















My Principle....The art of teaching a foreign language.


The art of teaching a foreign language.

Teaching a foreign language to grown ups, is similar to how children learn to speak their own native language.

Follow the Natural Stairway of learning. First Children see and associate sounds and images. Probably the first and most important is the sound of MA, OR MAMA, and the image of a woman……with time, the child will associate the sound MA with his mother.

* Repeat sounds. Through repetition a child will be able to say Ma, and therefore other sounds, objects, expressions, feelings, etc…

* Read and write. When a child begins Primary School, he learns to read and write…but, by that time he already knows how to speak the language.

* Grammar. A child learns grammar after he speaks, reads, and writes the language. So, WHY does traditional teaching INVERT this NATURAL process?

For an adult to learn a new language, we must use his/her knowledge, but NOT invert the natural learning process as described above.

Why begin with grammar, then reading and writing, and leave SPEAKING for the end???

Learn a Language from Home

Learn a language from home with Enrique Kates who will strive hard to make your business a success.

My goal is to create a professional partnership with my clients and provide the BEST in Language related services.
I fully understand the language and cultural relations in this modern age business world.

I specialize in closing the gap in language/cultural environment through online language training.

Break the Distance

BREAK THE DISTANCE AND TIME BARRIER!!! LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE ANYTIME, FROM ANYWHERE!!! You just need a webcam and microphone!!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Self Esteem - 10 Tips to Building Superior Confidence For Success

A lot of people, including me, have struggled with low self - esteem at one stage of their lives or another. That lack of confidence can cause a person to perform below standard, even whilst doing the things that he is good at. The reason could be a low self - evaluation or thoughts of not being good enough or that somebody else can do it better. Lack of confidence results in failed examinations, interviews or even auditions. The best candidate does not always win. The modestly - gifted one may take the cup home if he faces a less - confident opposition. I wish to share ten things from some of my experiences that helped me in building my confidence.

1. I have learned that whatever I do I must do it badly with enthusiasm until I have learned how to do it well. Then I proceed with confidence to do far much better.

2. Self - esteem does not come from positive self- talk only but it also derives from taking positive action that is contrary to what others may believe to be true about you.

3. I refer to a time when I was in high school and I loved to sing but I would always do a terrible job and I'd be criticized, laughed at and mocked by my peers. I discovered many years later that it was not the lack of talent but a lack of confidence.

4. I always strive to be a top performer in any domain or activity I choose to participate. Over the years I have refused to allow anyone to classify me, define me or compare me to somebody else. I have gained confidence through experience and there is no replacement for a tough mental attitude and experience that comes through repetition.

5. Popular talent shows that are beamed on television worldwide may be responsible for exposing the talent of exceptionally gifted young people, but it is my opinion that they have destroyed others in the process, who lacked in confidence. Some of the criticism does nothing to edify or encourage the one who has more passion than talent and needs an extra "push".

6. You need courage to be confident. Courageous, daring people did not become like that overnight. They risked being made a fool of a number of times by doing what nobody else had done and continued to do what they believed in. The great inventors of our time were not confident neither were they sure that they were going to succeed, but they had the wherewithal to withstand criticism and forge ahead until they succeeded.

7. The fact that I write and speak doesn't mean that I had all the confidence I have when I began my career, but I invested time and energy and sacrifice working on my charisma, proficiency and presentation and seeking the advice of wiser men and women and now I walk with confidence in my step and boldness.

8. The most intimidating thing about being a salesperson is rejection from customers. Some people are so negative that they have to say "no" seven times before they say yes so you keep asking for the order. When you have built your confidence levels you will be able to understand that you are not the object of their rejection but it is the product or proposition that is being thrown out.

9. Knowing who I am in the grand scheme of things as a child of God has given me the knowledge that there is a place of assignment for me in the world and I have discovered it and I occupy it with confidence.

10. Building superior confidence is not about esteeming yourself more highly than you ought but it means you are secure enough in who you are to humble yourself and love your neighbor as yourself.

I believe you have what it takes to build superior confidence for your success.

Fitzgerald Mujuru is an author motivational speaker, marketing consultant and musician. He is the author of soon to be published book, "Power Thought For Today" motivational series. He is the pioneer of Jeduthun Music which has been recording and doing live shows in the last ten years. You can visit him on http://powerthought4today.wordpress.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Fitzgerald_Mujuru

No comments:

Post a Comment